Urgently hiring! Work from the comfort of your home until we reopen. First 2 weeks of training on site.
Are you ready to take your logistics career up a step? We are looking for a stellar Supply Chain Specialist to join our growing team at Samsung SDS and help bring our operations to the next level. If you're self-started and want to optimize your skills, then we want you!
We need a Supply Chain Specialist with multi-tasking skills to take charge of our shipping operations. You will plan loads, track shipment updates and communicate with carriers. Logistics and supply chain background a big plus!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications.
- Prioritize and strategically plan loads
- Track, trace and provide shipment updates
- Communicate with carriers to resolve logistics issues
- Input and report electronic data
- Maintain and file electronic documents
- Timely completion of functional requests
- Date reports and analysis
- Drive operational success for the logistics/supply chain team
- Perform other supply chain related duties as required
- Able to attend the first 2 weeks of training on site and work remotely until our office reopens
- Logistics or supply chain operations experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Responsible, well-organized and good attention to detail
- Logistics background with general supply chain knowledge a plus!
- Ability to speak Korean is a plus, not required
This Physical Therapy & Balance Center goes beyond a resume and uses Teamanics to learn about your strengths. Your peers confirm your strengths by giving ratings.