Full-Time: Extendable contract offered by HR Partner (Metabyte)
Samsung SDS is looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator for their Plano, TX location! Samsung SDS plays a leading role in the global market with unique logistics services. If you are self-motivated and can work with a cross-functional team, we want to hear from you!
As a Supply Chain Coordinator you will focus on meeting customers' expectations while improving delivery cycle operations. You will oversee destination transportation operations and coordinate special project transportation. General knowledge of logistics operations from factory to distribution center is a must!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #SDSLC1
Responsibilities for Supply Chain Coordinator
- Actively monitor shipment and verify delivery of all shipments
- Data entry required upon delivery
- Use best efforts to keep related parties notified of all shipment problems and work to resolve the issues
- Promptly inform the other party with respect to all problems associated with a shipment and/or customer dissatisfaction
- Actively communicate with shipping lines, truckers, freight receivers and internal related parties including supply chain planners
Requirements for Supply Chain Coordinator
- Relevant experience in logistics is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention-to-detail, accuracy, problem-solving skills
- Ability to accomplish tasks in a timely manner
- Computer skills: ability to understand and perform job tasks using computer programs, especially for MS Office Products (particularly excellent for Excel)
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Perform other duties as assigned