Urgently Hiring! Open to experienced and training less experienced candidates.
At this highly rated oral surgery office, a Sterilization Technician plays a vital role in the health and well-being of our patients. By maintaining sterile surgical instruments, we provide a positive and hygienic environment for each patient.
To be a successful Sterile Processing Technician, you work well in a fast-paced environment and carry customer-centric skills. In our office we value hard work, dependability, and flexibility. Dental or medical experience is a big plus! Open to experienced medical assistants who are willing to learn.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications.
- Assist with lab tasks and front office tasks as needed
- Select and set up instruments, equipment and material as needed
- Educate patients by giving oral hygiene, plaque control, and postoperative instructions
- Prepare customers for treatments or checkups and ensure their comfort
- Take digital x-rays of patients
- Assist dentists and patients before, during and after procedures
- Assist in all aspects of oral surgery. Training will be provided!
- Other sterilization technician duties
- Open to both experienced and less experienced candidates!
- Dental assisting experience and/or education is a big plus
- Front desk experience and computer knowledge is a bonus
- Has excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
- Experience with Patterson EagleSoft or dental electronic charting system, such as Dentrix is a plus