Effective Date: October 1, 2020
Teamanics is a service of Metabyte, Inc., located at 39300 Civic Center Drive, Suite 260, Fremont, CA 94538, USA. Metabyte, Inc. and its Teamanics service are referred to herein as “Teamanics.” References to “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to Teamanics.
The Teamanics websites and mobile applications, together with any services or software we make available through or in connection with such websites or applications, are collectively referred to herein as the “Service.
Personal Information We Collect
When you register with us and use the Service, we collect the personal information you submit to us (whether directly or through an Authentication Service or Third-Party Site such as a social media website or application). This information may include your name, email address, phone number, date of birth, friends/contact list and other personal information. When you submit an employment history, resume or review, we also collect any personal information contained in these submissions. To the extent you use any portion of the Service for which fees are payable, we may also collect your bank account information, credit card information or other payment information.
It may be possible to disable some (but not all) Cookies through your device or browser settings, but doing so may affect the functionality of the Service. The method for disabling Cookies may vary by device and browser, but can usually be found in preferences or security settings
Our Use and Sharing of Your Personal Information
We may use the information we collect from you in order to provide, customize and improve the Service. We may send you communications related to your use of the Service, as well as communications related to news, updates and other information you may find useful, which may be sent via email or SMS/text message. Other than with respect to legal notices and other essential communications, you may specify in your account that you do not wish to receive certain communications.
Except as described below, we do not share with third parties information by which you can be personally identified unless you give your consent.
(1) Any personally identifiable information which you include in your publicly-available user profile or submit to publicly-accessible portions of the Service will be visible to the public.
(2) If you use the Service to share any personally identifiable information with a third party (such as an employer or another user of the Service), then we may share such information with such third party through the Service as directed.
(5) In the event that all or part of our business may be acquired by a third party, we may disclose personally identifiable information in connection with that transaction.
(6) We may disclose personally identifiable information to third parties who provide limited services on our behalf (for example, the processing of payments, or delivery of emails or other information to you). For example, our financial partners receive this information in order to verify your identity and any funding sources for fraud prevention purposes, our email providers receive this information so that you may receive communications from us and our customer support tools receive this information so that we may contact you to fulfill a support request.
(7) Personally identifiable information that has been de-identified or aggregated with other data so that it is no longer identifiable to a particular person can be used and shared with third parties for various purposes.
Updating Your Personal Information
You can alter or update the personal information you submit to us by logging into your account and changing your information. If you update information, we may keep a copy of the prior version for our records. Please keep in mind that in some cases you may not be able to modify or withdraw information that you have shared with other users or other third parties, or information that you have submitted to public portions of the Service.
Retrieving your Personal Information
To request a copy of your information, ask a question about your personal information, or request that we delete your personal information, please contact us at the address below.
While there is no such thing as “perfect security” on the Internet, we use industry standard security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
No one under 18 years of age is authorized to use the Service, and we do not intentionally collect information from anyone under the age of 18.
California “Do Not Track” Disclosure
We do not collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services, and therefore do not respond to “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that allow consumers to exercise choice regarding this type of activity.
Third parties that serve or display advertisements on the Service may collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use the Service.
The Service is provided and operated solely from the United States of America. If you submit any personal information to the Service from outside the United States, you hereby consent to the transfer of such information to (and the processing of such information in) the United States, and the exclusive application of the laws of the State of California, United States, with regard to the collection and use of such information.
Teamanics Privacy Agent
c/o Metabyte, Inc. .
39300 Civic Center Drive, Suite 260
Fremont, CA 94538, USA