This Established Medical Clinic is seeking a Medical Receptionist to help them provide a compassionate, state of the art approach to the assessment and treatment of behavioral, educational and developmental challenges in children and adults.
As a part time superhero, full-time Medical Receptionist, you will run administrative duties, perform excellent customer service and engage positively with patients and parents. Experience in a medical office setting is preferred!!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! #MR1
- Checking patients in and out
- Screen and answer phone calls
- Check eligibility and verify insurance coverage
- Schedule appointments and prepare electronic medical records
- Update patient information
- Other medical receptionist duties
- Experience working with patients in a medical office setting or as a patient coordinator
- Knowledgeable with medical terminology
- Proficient in MS Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- A plus if you have medical billing experience