This top rated Hematology Oncology Associates medical clinic is urgently looking to add a Medical Receptionist to their team. You will be playing a versatile role in healthcare information management and medical record keeping.
As a Medical Receptionist, you will need a positive attitude, strong leadership, and high energy to welcome our guests. You will be involved in many aspects including data entry, handling medical records, and other administrative duties.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn about health information management. Medical receptionist or medical records data entry experience is preferred.
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for Medical Receptionist
- Prepares charts for clinic, requests pertinent medical records including diagnostic x-ray reports, films, pathology reports and labs
- Faxing medical reports and medical records
- Complete medical record requests
- Scanning paper medical reports in electronic medical record system
- Chart audits and data entry
- Assist with other medical receptionist as assigned
Requirements for Medical Receptionist
- Knowledgeable of medical terminology
- Experience working with healthcare records or in the front desk at a medical office
- Data entry experience, preferably medical records or healthcare data entry
- Great customer service, detail-oriented, organized, dependable, professional
- Medical Receptionist experience is a big plus!