Hillside Polymedic Diagnostic & Treatment Center is looking for a Bilingual Medical Receptionist to join their office in Queens, NY. You will be acting as a part-time superhero, full-time Medical Receptionist by helping our patients acquire the best possible quality of life. If helping people is your passion, we want to talk to you!
As a Bilingual Medical Receptionist, you will need great customer service skills and a willingness to grow within our office. Extensive experience in a medical office setting and the ability to speak Spanish is required!
Responsibilities for Medical Receptionist
- Check patients in and out
- Screen and answer phone calls
- Check eligibility and verify insurance coverage
- Process payments from patients for co-payments and uninsured visits
- Schedule appointments and prepare charts
- Complete accurate documentation of patients visits
- Maintain confidentiality of all doctor, staff and patient information
Requirements for Medical Receptionist
- Bilingual in Spanish, required!
- 3+ years of experience in a medical office setting
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and able to multitask
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have basic computer skills