Dallas Ear institute is looking to add a Medical Assistant who can be responsible for supporting providers and scheduling surgeries. Our providers focus on medical services for cochlear implants, hearing aids and hearing loss.
As an experienced Medical Assistant (CMA), you will be working in a fast-paced environment where you will be relied on for your healthcare expertise and collaboration. You would regularly take vitals, room patients, clean rooms and assist with procedures. A background in the medical or healthcare field is required!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications.
- Prepares patients for exams
- Assist's otologists with procedures
- Schedules surgeries and verify times
- Prepares charts with pre-admission and consent forms
- Counsels patients by transmitting physician's orders
- Answers patients questions
- 2+ years of Medical Assistant experience
- Medical Assistant Certification, preferred
- Comfortable with patient intake, including monitoring vitals, and patient screening
- Excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Bilingual in Spanish is a big plus!