an hour + benefits
Extendable contract offered by HR Partner (Metabyte)
Urgently hiring a Logistics Operator! Remote role that may require onsite at customer site in the future.
Samsung SDS is looking to add a Logistics Operator to oversee and facilitate the supply chain operations of their Santa Fe Springs, CA warehouse! You will effectively manage goods and keep transportation running smoothly.
As a Logistics Operator you will work cross functionally with other teams to ensure environmental and social sustainability of logistics operations. This role plays a critical support function for driving growth through effective execution.
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for Logistics Operator
- Communicate with customer/warehouse/trucker
- Make daily cargo tracking reports
- Analyze routes of trucks
- Do pricing of AR/AP via Cello and settlements
- Handle customer's requests and reports
- Monthly forecasting for Revenue/Cost
- Maintenance SOP/Work Instructions and ensure operational best practice
- Maintain essential account documentation
- New employee training for supply chain/ distribution network
Requirements for Logistics Operator
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 5+ years of experience in Logistics Required or related
- Proficient skills using Outlook and Microsoft Office applications: Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- Problem solver mindset, Self-motivated and Organized
- Strong work ethic and open to learning other modes of transportation as needed
- Remote role that may require onsite at customer site in the future