Samsung SDS is looking for a Logistics Coordinator for their Austin, TX location! Samsung SDS plays a leading role in the global market with unique logistics services. If you are self-motivated and can work with a cross-functional team, we want to hear from you!
As a Logistics Coordinator you will focus on meeting customers' expectations while improving delivery cycle operations. You will oversee destination transportation operations and coordinate special project transportation. General knowledge of logistics operations from factory to distribution center is a must!
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for Logistics Coordinator
- Monitor and manage the entire process of product movement via Air, Ocean, Land/trucking transportation process
- Track shipments across different channels
- Report monthly on Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) for the Supply Chain function
- Develop performance metrics to evaluate the operating performance
- Maintain proper records of all forms of transactions related to the team's logistics operations
- Analyze areas of corporate logistics to find out the most cost-effective means and method of transporting supplies
- Coordinate with site managers and co-workers to assure effective operations
Requirements for Logistics Coordinator
- 1+ years of work experience in Logistics or Supply Chain industry required
- Freight forwarding or ocean and air operation experience required
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Well-developed motivational skills
- Proficient with Outlook, Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Ability to travel up to 10% (in U.S.)
- Ability to speak Korean is a plus