Samsung SDS is looking to add a stellar Supply Chain Coordinator to their team based in Plano, TX! If you are self-motivated and can work with a cross-functional team, we want to hear from you!
As a Supply Chain Coordinator you will focus on meeting customers' expectations while improving delivery cycle operations. You will oversee destination transportation operations and coordinate special project transportation. General knowledge of logistics operations is a must!
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for Logistics Coordinator
- Serves as a liaison between 3PL and Samsung entities
- Develop and maintain daily/weekly/monthly reports and KPIs
- Produce and distribute department reports to various groups/stakeholders within the Supply Chain network
- Provide status of orders to various business units within Samsung
- Identify shipping and in-transit status within SAP system
- Exercise judgment within defined practices and policies
- Identify standard problems, escalate, and make recommendations
- Actively support team projects and effectively communicate with team members
Requirements for Logistics Coordinator
- 3+ years’ experience with 3PL warehousing, transportation and account/order management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excel knowledge including pivot tables, VLOOKUP and other advanced formulas
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.); Microsoft Visio experience a plus
- System knowledge of SAP and TMS preferred
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic and ability to learn
- Ability to support weekend, holidays, and overtime requirements as needed
- Ability to travel as needed