an hour DOE
Samsung SDS is looking to add a stellar Logistics Associate to their team based in Plano, TX! If you are self-motivated and can work with a cross-functional team, we want to hear from you!
As a Logistics Associate you will focus on meeting customers' expectations while improving delivery cycle operations. You will create dynamic reporting for performance tracking and manage multiple tasks/projects while staying organized in day to day activities.
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for Logistics Associate
- Maintain above 99.8% on time IOD collection (within one business day from delivery)
- Work with multiple divisions throughout the supply chain
- Prepare and update standard operating procedures for documenting department activities
- Create dynamic reporting for key measurable and performance tracking
- Identify process improvements with attention to detail
- Exercises judgment within defined practices and policies in selection of methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Maintain daily communications with carriers to ensure on time deliveries
- Identify trends and issues that can adversely effect on time IOD/POD collection
Requirements for Logistics Associate
- Experience with 3PL / domestic transportation
- Able to identify standard problems, escalate, and make recommendations
- Advance knowledge and high proficiency using PC based applications, specifically Excel
- System knowledge of SAP and TMS preferred
- Strong time management skills; ability to multi-task, prioritize, and follow up
- Excellent problem solving, decision making, and analytical skills
- Ability to support seasonal weekend and overtime requirements per customer schedules