Samsung SDS is looking for a stellar Information Technology Helpdesk Technician to support the team in Ridgefield Park, NJ! If you're great at multitasking, carry excellent customer service skills and have IT Helpdesk experience, we want to talk to you!
As an IT Helpdesk Technician, you will be the main point of contact for customers. You will answer questions, look into IT problems and find solutions. Ability to speak Korean is required.
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for IT Help Desk
- Develop and maintain processes for managing and tracking the full IT asset life cycle
- Define, maintain, and update policies and procedures for acquisition, deployment, utilization, de-installation, reallocation and disposal of IT assets
- Track inventory of all assets: copies of software licenses, warranties, maintenance records, all costs associated with asset and maintenance and support
- Reconcile and audit software licenses against installed asset base
- Recommend tools that best meet the organization's needs
- Work closely with National sites to ensure policy compliance and asset maintenance
Requirements for IT Helpdesk
- Strong working knowledge of core applications including Windows/Mac OS, Microsoft Office, Imaging Software, and Active Directory
- 3-5 years of experience working in asset management area and/or with related education/training
- Excellent problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- BS/BA degree preferred, not required