Samsung SDS is looking for a stellar Information Technology Help Desk Specialist to support the team in San Diego, CA. If you're great at multitasking and have excellent customer service skills, then we want to talk to you!
As an IT Helpdesk Specialist (Bilingual/Korean), you will be the Urgently hiring! Bilingual in Korean is a must!main point of contact for customers! You will answer questions, look into IT problems and find solutions. The ability to speak Korean is required!
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for IT Helpdesk
- Serving as initial point of contact for telephone and e-mail inquiries for internal applications, hardware, printers and remote technology
- Logging, categorizing and actioning all incoming ticket activity in the Helpdesk Desk application
- Following up on any outstanding issues with customers regarding status and closure of incidents/requests
- Manage user accounts updates, password resets
- Troubleshooting and resolve all hardware, software and network problems
- Escalate issues to second and third level support teams
- Document procedures, FAQs, and inventory of assets
- Must be willing to travel up to 10% of time
Requirements for IT Helpdesk
- Ability to speak Korean Strong working knowledge of core applications including Windows/Mac OS, Microsoft Office, Imaging Software, and Active Directory
- Experience with Help Desk ticket tracking software and knowledge of remote desktop support tools
- Excellent problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced Mac experience and skills
- Associates degree or higher with at least 5 years of Corporate Help Desk or PC/Network Technician experience, or the equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- Knowledge of Windows XP/7, Mac OS, Office 2007/2010/2013, PC hardware, Remote Support and VPN