We are a well-established Chiropractic Office seeking part-time assistant for front desk and back office support. Position may turn into full time position for the right candidate.
We are looking for a professional and dependable Front Desk Receptionist who is organized, energetic, and loves helping people. Excellent communication skills is essential. Previous sales or customer service experience is a plus.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications.
- Answer phones
- Verify insurances
- Schedule patients
- Collect Co-Pays and deductibles
- Learn and use medical software
- Assisting in maintaining patient accounts
- Loves helping people
- Excellent communication skills
- Dependable (will not be habitually late)
- Energetic self-starter with problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic, honest and a team player
- Detailed, organized, responsible motivated to get work done
- Works fast and willing to learn chiropractic software
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism for the improvement of the office and excellent patient care
- Mature, caring and outgoing personality
- Friendly, fun to work with, have a positive mental attitude
- Typing, computer proficient (Windows 7 and 8), Microsoft Word, Excel, Gmail, Google Calendar, researching information on the internet
- Polished and professional image
- Previous sales or customer service experience is a plus
- Comfortable talking to people in person and on the phone
- Has a good memory, remembers names and faces