Front Desk Medical Receptionist
Lake Worth Counseling
Fort Worth, TX 76135
$13 - $14 an hour
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision and life insurance. Paid time off (PTO)
Urgent Job Opening
Take your career to the next level. Bring your passion for patient care to this this highly rated adult, children, and family therapy clinic.
As the Front Desk Receptionist, you will greet visitors warmly, check them in, schedule appointments, and contribute to the overall success of the company.
A great opportunity to grow in healthcare and therapy fields.
10 hour Shift 4 days a week: Ability to work Monday-Thursday 10:30 am - 8:30 pm
- Maintain focus and composure in a fast-paced mental health office environment - multi-tasking is essential.
- Front desk duties to include
- Answer phone
- basic computer data entry
- schedule appointments
- answer patient questions concerning mental health services, counselor referrals, billing, and insurance issues
- Recommend services and educate potential clients about counseling services expectations.
- Check-in clients on an hourly basis.
- Collect fees upon client check-in.
- Maintain record keeping systems and organization of patient files and all HIPPA compliant medical procedures.
- Contributes to team and overall success of company.
- Excellent attendance record a must
- Navigate insurance billing program: Availity
- Prioritizing essential task; multitasking a must!
- Strong desire to help others and provide exceptional customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Communicate with people of all levels of the organization, patients and external agencies.
- Team player; work well with staff
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritize conflicting demands whilst working effectively
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 3 years experience working in a medical/mental health practice or other professional office
- High School Diploma
- Excellent References, Consistent Work History and Attendance at your previous jobs
- Computer Skills Required, Word, Excel
- Criminal Background Check
Ratings are not for public view, and are only shown to employers when a job seeker is matched to a job. Raters cannot see your ratings from others. Job seekers see ratings in aggregate without knowing how an individual rated them. Raters can be blocked and you may opt out at any time.