Immediately Hiring a Front Desk Receptionist!
Bring your expertise to this highly rated cosmetic dermatology office as a Front Desk Receptionist! Leading Skin Care Centers is looking for a bright and welcoming individual who can take charge of patient facing duties. If you have a passion for healthcare, we want to speak to you!
As a Front Desk Receptionist, you will handle multiple phone calls, communicate to clients about products and services, and handle insurance verifications.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #MR1
Responsibilities for Front Desk Receptionist
- Update patient medical information
- Intake and review referrals
- Collect Co-Pays
- Check eligibility and benefits by verifying health insurances
- Review weekly schedules to provide patient reminders
- Assist with scheduling and maintaining calendars
- Obtain and maintain required authorizations
- Assist with billing documentation and follow up on pending claims
- Performs other Medical Receptionist tasks as assigned
Requirements for Front Desk Receptionist
- Insurance verification experience is helpful
- Excellent customer service experience is a must!
- Knowledgeable with medical terminology
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingual in any language is a plus!