an hour + benefits
Excellent benefits offered with this role! Forklift Operator Certificate required!
This US Based International Logistics and Freight Forwarding Company is looking for a Certified Forklift operator. This company is dedicated to providing excellent business support across diverse industry verticals and to individuals worldwide.
As a Forklift Operator you will be responsible for the safe operation of equipment to ensure no damage to merchandise, equipment, or facilities. Forklift Operator Certification required!
Responsibilities for Supply Chain Operator
- Responsible for the safe operation of equipment to ensure no damage to merchandise, equipment, or facilities
- Clean up and dispose of boxes, packing material, and pallets, as well as general housekeeping of facility and specific product line areas
- Use appropriate motorized and manual equipment, including pallet jack, forklift and by hand
- Secure freight inside trailers using appropriate tools and supplies
- Work in a safe, efficient manner, adhering to company safety policies
- Use mobile handheld devices to scan and track shipments
Requirements for Supply Chain Operator
- Forklift Operator Certificate required
- Availability to work a variety of shifts, including days, evenings, nights and weekends, due to varying freight
- Ability to reach (including above your head), bend, climb, push, pull, twist, squat and kneel as necessary