an hour DOE
Immediately hiring a Customer Service Associate at San Diego's awarded Best Bank! Competitive benefits offered. A GREAT opportunity to level up your Customer Service career.
If you are passionate about being part of a community, being a team player, and helping others reach their financial goals, then we are interested in speaking with you! This workplace culture values each associate's unique experiences, background and perspectives and provides a collaborative environment for all associates to grow and thrive.
A Customer Service Associate provides top notch customer service and support to various branches in San Diego. You will work with customers to resolve problems, review accounts, as well help customers fulfill their financial needs. Driving is an essential function of this role and as such, employees must have a valid driver's license and good driving record. Recent experience in financial banking services is preferred.
Responsibilities for Customer Service Associate
- Support the assigned branch by performing duties in branch operations, new accounts and branch lending
- Review accounts and process transactions
- Resolve problems and provide a best-in-class customer experience while adhering to work guidelines, policies, and regulations
- Assignments are located throughout the assigned region and may range in duration from one day to several months
- Driving is an essential function of this role and as such, employees must have a valid driver's license and good driving record
Requirements for Customer Service Associate
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of recent branch banking experience, preferred
- Extensive knowledge of math, cashiering, and balancing required!
- Solid customer service experience
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Ability to cross-sell bank products based on clients needs
- A plus if you have knowledge of debits, credits, bank products and/or banking