an hour + Benefits
Extendable contract offered by HR Partner (Metabyte)
Samsung SDS is looking for a stellar Customs Entry Writer to support the operations team based in Plano, TX! If you're great at multitasking, have excellent customer service skills and a keen eye to detail, then we want to talk to you!
As a Customer Entry Writer you will be responsible for ensuring all assigned customs entry documents and related filings are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for Customs Entry Writer
- Receive, review, and distribute documentation in ensure regulatory compliance of a variety of participating government agencies
- Interface with Customs and other government agencies
- Determine and track duties and taxes payable and process payments on behalf of client
- Adherence to procedures and productivity standards
- Maintain and update customer/importers profiles
- Handle accounting processes
- Complete workload duties within normal and reasonable processing times
- Assist with the creation of client sops
- Ensure maximum customer service satisfaction through interaction with clients and other company business units
Requirements for Customs Entry Writer
- Knowledge of US Customs Requirements and other Government Agencies, required
- Analytical, and excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong cross-functional teamwork, collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS Products and other applications
- May be required to work additional hours outside of regularly scheduled business hours
- Helpful to have logistics/Import experience