If you are passionate about being part of a community, being a team player, and helping others reach their financial goals, then we are interested in speaking with you! This workplace culture values each associate's unique experiences, background and perspectives and provides a collaborative environment for all associates to grow and thrive.
A Teller provides top notch customer service and support. You will work with customers to resolve problems, review accounts, as well help customers fulfill their financial needs. Driving is an essential function of this role and as such, employees must have a valid driver's license and good driving record. Recent experience in financial banking services is preferred.
Responsibilities for Customer Service Associate
- Accurately process debit and credit transactions in compliance with established policies and procedures, while maintaining an acceptable balancing record
- Identify and address clients' needs by providing a variety of services which may include:
- opening new accounts
- issuing counter checks
- performing account maintenance
- issuing/activation ATM cards
- performing money transfers
- ordering checks
- receiving loan payments, etc.
- Resolve clients problems either through direct personal action or referral to alternative branch or bank resources
- Identify and maximize cross-selling bank opportunities through exploring clients needs
Requirements for Customer Service Associate
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of recent branch banking experience, preferred
- Extensive knowledge of math, cashiering, and balancing required!
- Solid customer service experience
- Ability to cross-sell bank products based on clients needs
- A plus if you have knowledge of debits, credits, bank products and/or banking