Full-Time: Extendable contract offered by HR Partner (Metabyte)
Immediately Hiring Multiple Billing Specialists!
Do you love thinking analytically to navigate complex challenges? Samsung SDS is looking for multiple Billing Specialists to add to their team in Plano, TX! If you're ready for the next step in your career, we want to hear from you!
As a Billing Specialist, you will play an important role in making sure all billing duties are executed and optimized. You will communicate with teams across Samsung SDS to process billing, prepare correction forms, and investigate any errors.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #SDSLC1
Responsibilities for Billing Specialist
- Responsible for settlement related to freight forwarding business
- Reinforce relationship with customers and carriers by leading effective and continuous communications
- Prepare regular settlement status report for SDSA management, customer, carriers and headquarters
- Improve the settlement processes by developing automated processes to reduce manual processing
- Process customer billing accurately on or before deadlines as per requirements and according to company policy for each division
- Manage, analyze & prepare correction forms for billing corrections in the database
- Review and discuss essential freight documentation that supports charges invoiced and is required for payment
- Use accounting knowledge & work experiences and possess understanding of how Billing functions affect P&L
- Audit carrier freight bills and interpret tariffs and contracts
- Work with the internal technologies required for daily functions
- Investigate and diagnose potential errors and duplicate carrier billing
- Perform ad-hoc reporting, as required.
- Perform other job related duties as required
Requirements for Billing Specialist
- Experience in AR & AP, Invoicing, Customer Service or Transportation/Logistics related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to quickly grasp situations to make decisions to ensure problems are resolved and corrected
- Effective written and verbal communications skills to communicate with various levels of the organization
- Proficient with Outlook, Microsoft Office applications PowerPoint, Word, Excel, especially v-lookups and pivot tables
- Ability to work overtime when needed