an hour DOE
Samsung SDS is looking to add a Bilingual Billing Coordinator to their team based in Plano, TX! If you're ready for a step up in your career, we want to talk to you!
As a Billing Coordinator you will focus on processing customer billing and documentation related to invoices. You will manage, analyze and prepare correction forms for any billing corrections in the access database. Experience with accounts receivable, invoicing or transportation/logistics related experience is highly preferred!
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for Billing Coordinator
- Responsible for settlement related to freight forwarding business
- Reinforce relationship with customers and carriers
- Prepare regular settlement status reports
- Improve the settlement processes by developing automated processes
- Review and discuss essential freight documentation
- Audit carrier freight bills and interpret tariffs and contracts
- Investigate and diagnose potential errors and duplicate carrier billing
Requirements for Billing Coordinator
- Ability to speak Korean
- Experience in AR & AP, Invoicing, Customer Service or Transportation/Logistics related experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to quickly grasp situations to make decisions to ensure problems are resolved and corrected
- Effective written and verbal communications skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Proficient with Excel, especially v-lookups and pivot tables
- Ability to work overtime when needed