Full-Time Extendable contract offered by HR Partner (Metabyte)
Immediately Hiring an Accounts Payable Specialist!
Are you analytical and want a step up in your accounting career? Samsung SDS is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist that can speak Korean to add to their team in Plano, TX! If you are self-motivated and can work with a cross-functional team, we want to hear from you!
As an Accounts Payable Specialist, you will play an important role in making sure all billing accounts are executed and optimized. You will prepare a variety of accounting/clerical tasks relating to the documentation, recording, processing and filing of accounting and financial information. Ability to speak Korean is required!
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #SDSAE1
Responsibilities for Accounts Payable Specialist
- Prepare journal entries, reconciliations for month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closing process
- Prepare a variety of accounting/clerical tasks
- Provide support for various internal audits and support the quarter end review and year-end audit processes
- Calculate accruals and amortize expenses for prepaid accounts for month end closing
- Provide payment aging for vendors
- Set up new vendor accounts, maintain database
- Participate in cross training within the team
Requirements for Accounts Payable Specialist
- Bilingual in Korean
- + 1 years of experience in Accounting or related experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Knowledge of SAP system
- Ability to report data for strategic analysis
- Strong knowledge of financial, cost and management accounting principles
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Great written and verbal communication skills