Extendable contract offered by HR Partner (Metabyte)
Samsung SDS is looking to add a Logistics Coordinator to oversee and facilitate the supply chain operations of their Miami, FL warehouse! You will effectively manage goods and keep transportation running smoothly.
You will work cross functionally with other teams to ensure environmental and social sustainability of logistics operations. This role plays a critical support function for driving growth through effective execution.
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for Supply Chain Operator
- Coordinate all outbound and inbound loads as needed
- Process pre-claims to airlines and/or handling agents when cargo arrives damaged
- Check that all cargo leaves in good condition for our customers
- Ensure cargo departs to airlines meeting cutoff times
- Verify weight discrepancies and communicate to the appropriate team
- Provide daily recount of all remaining cargo in the warehouse for physical inventory check
- Provide security and escort coordination depending on airlines and amount of cargo pick up
- Build up / break down supervision of ULDs being properly built and handled
- Monitor DG handling making sure dangerous goods are segregated and loaded correctly
- Maintain communication with warehouse, operations and handling agent personnel
Requirements for Supply Chain Operator
- High school diploma/GED required, Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 1+ years' experience in warehouse operations preferred
- 1+ years' supervisory experience helpful
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Inventory maintenance experience a plus
- SAP experience a plus
- Bilingual English/Spanish is preferred